We pride ourselves on providing a fantastic and caring service to our patients, along with effective and affordable treatments that we hope will change your life. During your time with one of our dental professionals, we will listen to what you would like to achieve, as well as any concerns and fears you may have
As a family dentist, we see patients of all ages and this is an excellent way to create a foundation for optimal dental health for the whole family.
I would like to take the time to say a huge thank you to Parm and his team at Thorndon
Dental for their understanding, care, skill and professionalism during my SmileTru
treatment. I am very grateful for having been recommended to them. J.B
What your First Appointment With Gill Dental Will Include:
- Complete examination by Dr. Gill of the entire occlusal system.
- Diagnostic x-rays and other imaging including intra oral photography and occasionally Trios Intra-oral digital scanning.
- Oral cancer screening.
- Check for dental cavities.
- Periodontal screening for gum disease.
- Examination of the TMJ joints.
- Open discussion about your concerns, goals and dental/medical history.
When you visit us, you will be able to enjoy the friendly and calm environment before your appointment. We will then plan with you the best treatment journey that will take into consideration all factors including:
- Current and previous medical/dental history.
- Outcomes and goals achievable.
- Treatment lengths.
- Costs of various options and payment plans.
Afford Your Care.
Gill Dental is committed to providing you with quality dental care. Helping to make your dental care financially affordable is important, and we proudly offer a variety of payment options:
- Cash or EFTPOS.
- VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
- Students and Gold Card Holders receive a 10% discount of almost all treatment. The only exception to this is if treatment involves a laboratory component.
- For larger case’s, involving multiple fillings and crowns, a further discount of 5-10% would be applicable.
At Gill Dental , we never have any surprise fees, and we take patient comfort very seriously. We will discuss all fees prior to your appointment.
There’s no more room for excuses: save your tooth today, and protect it with a composite crown so that it can function tomorrow!
We now offer finance on any treatments over $1500 Its quick, easy and is usually approved within 24hours. Please ask. We always want to make dentistry as affordable as possible and recognise that its an expensive business for some.
We believe that making sure that your teeth are healthy is so important to your well being that financial restrictions should not prevent you from having the treatment you need.
Call Now: (04) 472 0711
We also have other varying payment options on your Invisible braces treatment. Once you come and meet with us at our dental clinic, you will get an in-depth consultation on the prices and payment options that are available to you.
Generally, the total costs are divided according to the number of months needed for your Invisible braces treatment. After we have settled on the plan of your choice, we will then be able to proceed with the necessary procedures. The final installment must be paid prior to the completion of the treatment.
We always do our best to help our patients by providing them with detailed information on all possible options available so that you can have a smooth and Invisible braces treatment at cost effective prices!